Hidden Words on Startup Screen
/10 with 187 votes
1. At the startup splash screen, hit "Print Screen" on your keyboard.
2. Go to paint and hit Ctrl+V (Paste).
3. Around Diablo's head fill in parts with blue paint.
4. Zoom in to see hidden words.
20 Comments - read or post
/10 with 106 votes
Copy and paste the autorun splash from Diablo, and then start dumping some paint all over. Aside from the "Buy War II" between Diablo's first and second horns, between his second and third you can find "Natalie Portman Rocks"
6 Comments - read or post
Diablo: Hellfire - New Character and New Cow
/10 with 468 votes
1. In the hellfire directory create a new file called 'command.txt'
2. Edit the file and enter the following in it: multitest cowquest theoquest
3. Save the file and start Hellfire as normal
4.You can now play it in multiplayer... more
10 Comments - read or post
/10 with 78 votes
In Diablo: Hellfire, there is a sound file in the hfvoice.mpq that is freaking hilarious. There are two ways to hear it. One, go to www.ebonstorms.com/sounds/diablo.html
Another way is to download the Diablo Archive Viewer and crack into the hfvoice.mpq... more
1 Comments - read or post
Strange Noise on Level 16
/10 with 167 votes
1. You know that sound you hear when you enter lvl 16?
2. Play it backwards for a funny sentence.
9 Comments - read or post
Hidden message on the ground
/10 with 52 votes
If you observe the ground as you walk through town in Diablo you will find a common pattern in the discolorations. Specifically the brown patterns take the shapes of "s", "e"and "x". This is easiest to see around the town portal site. Looks like... more
12 Comments - read or post
Hidden chamber in Lazarus' special level
/10 with 1 votes
Special character names
When you enter Lazarus' special level, by going through the red portal on lvl 15, you can teleport through the bottom wall (the wall at the bottom of the screen after the whole level is cleared) into a hidden chamber. Nothing is in there but it's pretty... more
/10 with 183 votes
1. Create a new character, name it Griswold.
2. Play it like an ordinary game.
3. During the King Leoric quest (accessible from level 3 in single player mode), you should get some hidden dialogue.
4. Create a character named as one of the townsfolk.... more
8 Comments - read or post
/10 with 227 votes
1. Start new game.
2. Go to the cows in the eastern part of the town.
3. Click at a cow for a couple of times until something fun happens.
4. Fun right? Click a couple of more times.
5. Try it again. Cool, huh?
6. Now the egg will start all... more
5 Comments - read or post