1. Use long T-10 driver to open case
2. Look in back
3. Designers are listed molded into the plastic
This works any time you have the Mac powered on.
1) Hit the interrupt button on the programmer's switch. A window with a ">"-prompt will open.
2) Type in the following, without the quotes:
"G 41D89A" (or is it "G 81D89A"?)
Ta-daa! A few scanned-in... more
1. Find a techie with a long torch screwdriver
2. Open up your Mac Plus
3. Look at the inside of the case
4. The autographs of the macintosh developers are inscribed here!