Mac OS 7.5 Easter Egg - Color Control Panel More Eggs
1. Open the Color Control Panel.
2. Click on the words "Sample Text" to see the name of a programmer.
3. Click on Sample Text again to see the name of another programmer, Vincent Lo.
4. Keep clicking. The pattern will repeat.
5. On the 16th click, the name of yet another programmer, Don Louv, will appear before your eyes.
6. But wait! That's not all. Click a lot more. At click 42, you will see the secret message "Doodle Doodle Dee"!
7. And if you keep clicking...
8. At click 84, you see an intelligent programmer-to-user message of great importance: "Wubba Wubba Wubba"
6.1/10 with 11 votes
||Nick Chairnov on 07-15-1999
Pictures and Videos
|The Color Control Panel after the 16th Click
||The Color Control Panel at the 84th Click
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!