Mac OS 7.5 Easter Egg - Two Clipping Windows
1. Select some text in SimpleText; drag to desktop
2. Select some more text in SimpleText, drag to desktop
3. Go to the desktop and open the first clipping
4. Press command-up arrow
5. Press the arrow button that allows you to select the other clipping without clicking
6. Press command-down arrow to open it (so you have 2 clipping windows open)
7. Press command-up arrow and do the same manoeuvre to open the other clipping.
8. Don't ask me how I found it...
3.1/10 with 10 votes
||Gabe Baldessin on 07-15-1999
Pictures and Videos
|The egg (looks more like a bug) in 7.5.5
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!