Winamp Easter Egg - Llama Snake
1. Open Winamp as normal.
2. Verify you are currently using the Bento theme by going into Winamp Menu -> Skins and selecting "Bento."
3. Open the Preferences dialog by clicking CTRL + P.
4. On the side menu, navigate to Skins->Modern Skins.
5. Select the tab labeled "Current Skin" from the tab list along the top of the Preferences dialog.
6. Double click the Bento animation box.
You may now begin playing Llama Snake. Much like Snake of old, eat the icons (llamas in Winamp) and move your snake around while avoiding walls and one's tail.
This Easter Egg only seems to work on Bento and Big Bento. Enjoy.v
9.0/10 with 13 votes
||Anonymous on 09-01-2008
Winamp 5.54, Bento Theme
Pictures and Videos
|works in v5.531 (german)
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!