/10 with 18 votes
1. Type in "suck blue frogs".
2. Debugging mode is activated!
3. Simply press ALT and a letter to have various different functions.
Dagger Shatters Screen
/10 with 9 votes
1. Save first!
2. Try throwing a dagger at Julanar (the tree in the desert). It will bounce off of her and create a pattern of cracks in your screen (graphically, of course).
1 Comments - read or post
The Three Marx Brothers
/10 with 10 votes
Easy Thief Attributes
1. You can find three Marx Brothers in Quest for Glory II. Two are rather obvious, but the third is hidden. You should probably turn on "Silly Clowns" (in the menu) before trying this, as that activates eggs and some other jokes.
2. Groucho is, of... more
/10 with 16 votes
One of the best and easiest ways in Hero's Quest 2 (renamed to Quest for Glory 2) for a thief character to gain attributes is to type "pick nose"...it will say "success! you now have an open nose", and will increase numerous character attrib's, like lockpicking,... more
2 Comments - read or post
/10 with 59 votes
Not sure if this qualifies as an Egg or not, but I
don't know anyone else who ever stumbled upon this
so here goes:
In Shapeir, at Keapon Laffin's Magic Shop, buy his
X-Ray glasses... they look like Groucho Marx
When you get to Raseir,... more