1. Open up DragStrip preferences dialog
2. Select Hot Spots panel
4. A screen saver will appear in the picture of the monitor
5. Click in the window to make it go away
1. Start a new message
2. Turn on Balloons
3. on left side of message click and read
4. discriptions of Priorty setting.
1. Make sure the WindowShade control panel (any version), is installed.
2. Double click (or however many times you've selected) on the menu bar to "pull up" the shade.
3. While Eudora is still the active application and the menu bar is all that's... more