Visual Basic Easter Egg - Hunt for Developers
1. From VB's View Menu, select toolbar, then customize......
2. In the resulting dialog, click on the command tab.
3. In the Categories List, select Help.
4. Select "About Microsoft Visual Basic" in the Command List, and drag it to any menu or the toolbar.
5. Right-click on the item you just dragged and rename it to "Show VB Credits" (without quotes). 6. Then close the "Customize" dialog and click on the "Show VB Credits" item.
6.6/10 with 851 votes
||Chris (MADMAN) HILL on 07-19-1999
Pictures and Videos
|Visual Basic Credits
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!