Flushed Away Easter Egg - Gromit, Alex, Shirt, Indiana Jones, and the Bunnies
This little thing consists of many eggs that are very cool that I found:
1. Gromit,as in Wallace and Gromit, the dog that is made by the same creators of Flushed Away, can be seen in 2 scenes. One that is on the boat, when Roddy smashes the ruby and is punched down into the bottom of the boat. Look carefully while Rita is throwing things at him. One of these is a Gromit pencil, and can be seen again when she is sitting down sad, then again when she tells a bit of her life story seconds later, she picks it up and sets it down.
The second time that you see Gromit is when Roddy and Rita finally arrive to Roddy's home and they go into Tabitha's room. Right as Roddy is talking to her, the camera pans facing Rita, there you can see a large Gromit doll.
2. In the same scene as the Gromit doll, while Roddy grabs Rita's hand to show her to the rest of the house, and then Rita says hello to Sid, you can see in the back round Alex the Lion, from the Dreamworks Production, Madagascar.
3. In the same few frames, directly below Alex, you can see 3 bunnies, these I believe are the same bunnies from Wallace and Gromit, The Curse of The Were Rabbit.
4. The shirt that Liam, Rita's adolesant brother wears says "Bubonic Plague" this may possibly supposed to be a rat band, but it is a reference to the fact that rats were the cause of transfering th bubonic plague and killing millions of people centuries ago.
5. The final thing I found was in the scene where Rita and Roddy are reluctantly working together to escape being frozen in nitrogen. Right about the time Rita tell him to search in her back pocket to get a paper clip, a frozen rat-like Indiana Jones can be seen in a cup shaped block of ice, or so I think.
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!