Final Cut Pro Easter Egg - Bruce the Yak (Part Deux)
This version works (and tested) for Final Cut Pro version 5.1 and above. For earlier versions, read the earlier information posted.
1) In Final Cut Pro (FCP) menu bar, go to "Tools" and select "Video Scopes". A new window called the "Tool Bench", with 4 smaller windows, appears over the "Viewer".
2) Hold down the 'Control' key on the keyboard and move the mouse over any one of the 4 smaller windows (ie. vectorscope, histogram, maveform monitor or the RGB Parade window ). Start 'left-clicking' the mouse rapidly. (About more than twice!)
3) A small patch of "green grass" will start growing on the right hand bottom-right of the "timeline area".
4) Watch as "Bruce The Yak" appears and eats up the grass. Word bubbles of wisdom (or rants?!) will then appear, while he is still eating.
5) If you move the mouse closer to him, while he is eating, Bruce will stare at you for a moment (with his eyes wide open!) and then runs for his life!
8.0/10 with 5 votes
||zalee on 04-15-2007
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!