Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure Easter Egg - Original Atari Pitfall Game Hidden in the Game!
Lost City Of Copan
First look up at the begining of the level you will notice a white object.
This is the original Scorpion from the original Pitfall game in Atari, to get to it you must jump up.
First, go to the Statue with the tounge and jump on his tounge, then do the same at the next statue with the tounge.
Now you should be at a place where a golden statue throws axes, kill him and the snake that attacks with your wip. Now jump to the far left of the ledge, you should now land on the place where we saw the scorpion. Kill him and go through the door. Kill the next scorpion you see, and then jump to the far left onto the broken part of the building, you should be bounced to the top righ of the screen behind the bulding, continue going right. Now you will see a red warp portal, go to it, and it will start the original Pitfall from Atari!
1. Once in the Lost City of Copan, jump on the first statue with his tounge out.
2. Jump on the second stature with it's tounge out.
3. Climb/Catipult by the tounge statue to where the "Golden Statue" with the axes is.
4. Kill the snake(s) and the statue with your Wip "C" on Genesis Controller, or try to out run them.
5. Jump off the ledge to your left and you should land on a platform with a strange looking scorpion on it.
6. Kill it and the Scorpion after it once you enter the door.
7. Jump off to the left to the screen in this room, you should be catipulted to the top right into a hidden passage way.
8. Continue down this passage and touch the red portal orb at the end.
9. Play and Enjoy the original Atari Pitfall!
6.3/10 with 3 votes
||Anonymous on 11-07-2006
Sega Genesis or an emulator,Pitfall - The Mayan Adventure game or rom, and you must be at the "Lost City Of Copan
Pictures and Videos
|This is the first scorpion you will meet in the game. Also, you will notice the secret door in the background.
||This is the second scorpion you see once you enter the door...
||Here is the orb which takes you to the old game...
|Pic of the "hidden" original game...
||Pic of the level you must be on...
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!