Sonic 2 Easter Egg - Shadow the Hedgehog
This is a pretty cool egg. You can see Sonic transform into Shadow.
1. Start Sonic the Hedgehog 2 from Sonic Mega Colletion.
2. At the main menu, press <Up> then <Start> to reach the Options Menu.
3. Highlight "Sound Test." Play sounds 19, then 65, then 9, then 17. You will hear a chime to confirm correct code entry. Then press X + Start. You will return to the main menu.
4. Make sure that 1 Player is selected, then press B + Start. You will be taken to the Level Select Menu.
5. Select Sound Test from the Level Select Menu. Enter Debug Mode by playing sounds 1, 9, 9, 2, 1, 1, 2, 4 (in that order.) Yet another chime will sound to confirm code entry. Highlight Emerald Hill Zone Act 1 or 2 (it really doesn't matter.) Press B + Start. Hold the buttons until the level starts.
6. Now to change Sonic into Ashura. Press A and Sonic will change into a ring. Press B until he changes into an invisible object (a waterfall.) Press X to paste this object.
7. Keep pasting waterfalls from where Sonic starts to the monkey-like enemy in the tree. You will see Sonic's life counter start to change. Keep pasting waterfalls if you like, it will change Sonic further.
8. Press A. Sonic will reappear, but he will look like Shadow. He still has all the same moves as Sonic.
Sonic Mega Collection with Sonic 2
Pictures and Videos
|Sonic with messed up coloring (note the normally black areas gone light blue)
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!