Dare (Gorillaz) Easter Egg - Daft Punk Reference
1. Pop in the Daft Punk CD "Homework"
2. Turn it to track 3, "Revolution 909"
3. Listen carefully to the crowd of people at the beginning, notice the bass line in the background, and pick out snippets of the conversations, like "Joan and Teresa have been in there for an hour!" and "Yeah, that's suicide!"
4. Now change CDs to "Demon Days" by Gorillaz
5. Listen to the song "Dare"
6. Skip to the last 20 seconds or so of the song
7. In the background, behind the music of "Dare", you can hear the EXACT recording of the crowd of people, except WITHOUT the bass line from "Revolution 909"
8. My explanation is that the two guys from Daft Punk and the two guys from Gorillaz are the same people. Lets face it- the same type of music, Daft Punk never EVER shows their faces, we never hear Daft punk's pure voices (they are always enhanced with a vocoder), and both bands animate their music videos with 4 weird characters that play the music.
2.8/10 with 10 votes
||hybriddavid on 03-15-2006
Daft Punk's "Homework" CD, Gorillaz "Demon Days" CD
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!