Word (Microsoft) Easter Egg - VBA Developers Credits
1. Start Word 97 or Excel 97.
2. Press Alt + F11 to start Visual Basic.
3. Right click on the toolbar and select Customize.
4. Click on the Help menu and choose About Microsoft Visual Basic.
5. Click on the Modify button and change the name of the selection to "Show VB Credits" (no quotes).
6. Close the Customize box and click Help -> Show VB Credits.
7. The egg is activated now.
5.8/10 with 263 votes
||Burak : LiveC00l on 03-22-2000
Visual Basic for Applications in Office 97
Pictures and Videos
|The credits window
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!