Word (Microsoft) Easter Egg - Pinball in Word 97
1. Open a new document
2. Type "Blue"
3. Select word
4. Go to Format -> Font
5. Choose Font Style Bold, Color Blue
6. Type " " (space) after word "Blue"
7. Go to Help -> About
8. Ctrl-Shift-Left click the Word icon/banner
9. Use Z for left flipper, M for right flipper, and ESC to exit
10. Discover what Microsoft means by "Productivity Application"
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
6.0/10 with 7534 votes
|| Kevin Arima on 07-20-1999
Pictures and Videos
|A picture of Word 97 Pinball
||Word 97 pinball. You can find a whole video of it at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaxgB1I_Tfg
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!