Windows 3.1 Easter Egg - Credits for the International Development Team
1. In the "Hauptgruppe" (Main? group), activate the "Zwischenablage" (Clipboard) program.
2. In the "Hilfe" (Help) menu, activate the "Inhalt" (Contents) submenu.
3. In the last line of the "Hilfe-Themen" (Topics?) activate the "i" in the word "Windows" (this can most easily be accomplished via the Tab key): you'll be greeted with a display of 9 national flags.
4. Click on any flag: a window will pop up giving credit to the pertinent national developers.
5. Repeat step 4 for different national flags.
4.0/10 with 24 votes
||Otto Stolz on 07-15-1999
An Internation Version of Windows 3.1
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!