Dreamweaver Easter Egg - Toast Your Own
1. Open the objects palette and click the "Draw Layer..." button.
2. Make a new layer (by dragging a rectangle on the page)
3. Open the layers palette (F11 or Window > Layers)
4. Now double-click on your new layer in the layers palette to rename it and change the name to "ToastYourOwn"
5. A box opens saying:
"So, I see you want to toast your own..."
6. Click OK and you will be taken to:
(This is has got to be a hoax website!)
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
6.0/10 with 87 votes
||don corleone on 09-12-2000
Version 2.01 / 3
Pictures and Videos
|Dreamweaver 8 - Mac OS 10.4 Tiger. Also works if you create a layer via Insert > Layout Objects > Layer.
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!