Worst 25 Hardware and Electronics Easter Eggs
Hidden Music - 2.0/10 with 72 votes
Posted Thursday, August 26 in Gameboy Advance
While your Gameboy Advance is starting up, hold down Start + Select. You will hear a little bit of a sound and the Gameboy Advance will freeze until you press either up, down, left, right, A or B.Hidden Credits Screen on X Box Dashboard - 2.6/10 with 71 votes
Posted Friday, August 16 in Xbox
1.Insert an Audio CDDeveloper Credits and Debug - 2.9/10 with 98 votes
2. Goto Copy and select name
3. Name the CD the following :
5. Hit Enter and watch :)
Posted Tuesday, February 6 in Vodafone
Warning, before you try these be warned that some codes I tried (not listed here) can reset the phone's settings.Makers - 2.9/10 with 188 votes
Enter *#9908# where you would normally enter a phone number. To stop the credits scrolling you need to switch the... more
Posted Wednesday, February 23 in HP Pavilion
If you look under the HP PAVILION console around the little stand that holds it up are all the names of the makers!Show the Money - 3.0/10 with 125 votes
Posted Sunday, July 25 in Cisco Router 2500 Series
1. Get to a user mode promptCredits - 3.4/10 with 179 votes
2. Type in "show me the money" (without the quotes)
Posted Friday, August 18 in TI-89
1. Press F5 to goto PrgmIO.Signatures of the Creators - 3.4/10 with 204 votes
2. Press [Diamond].
3. Last press Clear and there you go.
Posted Friday, August 13 in Microsoft Sidewinder Pro Joystick
Just remove the plastic antiscratch footPrint Funny Test Page - 3.8/10 with 322 votes
to remove all the bottom cover screws...
and look inside.
Posted Monday, September 11 in HP Deskjet 840C
Just hold down the paper feed (bottom button) for about 10 seconds and it will print a kite with the words 'beautiful color made easy'Developer Names - 3.9/10 with 47 votes
Posted Thursday, May 10 in Motorola TalkAbout 2Way-Radio
Open your Motorola TalkAbout and you will find the names of the developers in the back part of the case. Unless the radio has no alphanumeric display it´s a nice way to add some credits.Game - 4.3/10 with 56 votes
Posted Saturday, February 5 in HP49G
I read this egg somewere, and I'm not positive if it works on all HP49s.Development Credits - 4.3/10 with 169 votes
This is a tetris game. It has been hidden in the ROM.
Type "HpMad"(including quotation marks) in any input form. Have fun!
Posted Thursday, July 15 in US Robotics Modems
1. In a terminal program, type "ATUSR1".HP Deskjet 400 Secret Devolpers FirmWare Picture - 4.4/10 with 116 votes
2. "ATUSRX" or "ATUSR" works on some older models.
You will see the development credits.
Posted Wednesday, March 29 in HP 400 Deskjet
Turn Your HP Deskjet On.(It does not have to be connected to the computer - Or the computer doesnt have to be on either) Wait for it to stop doing its stuff and noises. Then Hold the Change Cartdrige AND Paper feed button at the same time. Hold them... moreDebug Back Door - 4.5/10 with 141 votes
Posted Tuesday, June 1 in Nokia (most models)
Most Nokia phones have a back door that lets you change many of the settings in the phone. When doing this PLEASE only do it for humor on your OWN personal phone. If you change anything please know that it can render your phone inoperable.Music - 4.6/10 with 356 votes
OK heres... more
Posted Tuesday, September 7 in Canon Printers
While the printer is on, simply press the paper feed button (the one next to the power button) on the top of the printer and hold it in for about 5 seconds (until the music starts playing) It will then play a short bit of music, and print an internal... moreList of Programmers - 5.0/10 with 50 votes
Posted Thursday, July 15 in Timex Data-Link Watch
1. Note: This will RESET the time and data on your watch!Shagwell Trick - 5.0/10 with 69 votes
2. Reset the watch by pressing the 2 buttons on the left side of the watch at the same time.
3. Hold down the buttons for 5 seconds until you see the screen go crazy.
4. Wait for the 6-digit... more
Posted Friday, March 31 in TIVO Personal TV Receiver
1. Turn on Closed Captioning on your TVAuthors - 5.2/10 with 86 votes
2. Go to the TIVO "Browse by Name" feature
3. Type in "SHAGWELL"
4. Select the listing and give it a thumbs up!
5. Look for the hidden "egg within an egg".. i.e. the goofy characters..
Posted Thursday, July 15 in TI-92
1. Turn on calculator.The Viking Project - 5.2/10 with 82 votes
2. Press F5 to get to PrgmIO
3. Now press the diamond key and the ( key
4. This gives the version number, press the p key to see the people
5. 2nd + Off quits. note some keys do other things.
6. Warning: somekeys... more
Posted Thursday, April 4 in Viking 1 and 2 Lander (Mars mission)
The primary mission objectives of the Viking Project were to obtain high resolution images of the Martian surface, characterize the structure and composition of the atmosphere and surface, and search for evidence of life. On July 20, 1976 the Viking 1... moreBirthday-Changes - 5.2/10 with 41 votes
Posted Sunday, June 12 in Nintendo DS
When it's your birthday, turn on your DS. You will hear that the startup-sound is different. And if you go to Pictochat and enter a room, you will get the message: Happy Birthday! To day is "your nickname here"'s birthday!Engineer's Names - 5.3/10 with 49 votes
Posted Monday, April 16 in 3Com AUI network adapter
On the old 3Com network cards that have AUI adapters (ie really old, the cards I was dealing with were 4 years old at the time - and this was 4 years ago), if you look on the back of the adapter, in tiny print you will see about 15 names of the team that... moreHardware Developers - 5.4/10 with 65 votes
Posted Thursday, November 2 in Super Game Boy
Insert the Super Game Boy system into your Super Nintendo (SNES) and insert any Game Boy game.Tetris Egg - 5.5/10 with 41 votes
Turn on the power and wait until the game actually starts to show.
Quickly (with no more than about a half second pause between buttons) press LLLRRRLLLRRRRRRR... more
Posted Tuesday, May 16 in Libertel MN-2 Mobile Telephone
- Just go to the dial screenHello! In Gameboy Printer - 5.5/10 with 184 votes
- and type '*#99**#' (no quotes)
then there will apear a tetris game!!
restart with the SEND button
finish by pressing the END button
turn the blocks witch the up-cursor
p.s I didn't discover this by myself,... more
Posted Friday, May 26 in Gameboy Printer
This is a pretty simple egg, for all that you have to do is turn on the Gameboy Printer while pressing the feed button. Let go immeadiately after you hear the printer start printing. When it finishes, you should have a little bar that says Hello! with... moreHidden Thanks - 5.9/10 with 186 votes
Posted Wednesday, November 21 in Xbox
All credit for publishing this egg goes to Team Xbox [http://www.teamxbox.com].Eleen Enterprises - 6.0/10 with 122 votes
To see the instructions with screens goto:
1. Insert an audio CD and let it begin to play.
2. Stop the disk and step back in... more
Posted Saturday, November 4 in Clicker Keyboard
1. Put your keyboard caret in any edit-box
2. Press and hold the "Fn. key" (the yellow key)
3. Press the Print-Screen key.
A message from the keyboard creators will be typed in.