/10 with 4 votes
Fail a story mission and leave the "Game Over" screen on. The music shoud slowly change into a some very strange sounds (like slowed down speech), followed by a woman's voice saying "Is, is that too loud?". It certainly creeped me out.
Burn Them All
/10 with 2 votes
When equipped with the Flamethrower in any game mode aim upwards, you should notice a label on the fuel canister. Adjust the aim using the aim button so that you can read the text at the bottom of the label (try to get the text on the label in between... more
/10 with 1 votes
Hidden Video Games
1. finish thee game on hard mode.
2. go back to robot factory (on hard)
3.Complete the mission up to an area with two ramps opposite each other under one is armour, under the other is a retroracer videogame in the shape of a nintendo 64 cartridge.
/10 with 15 votes
1. Go to the first level of timesplitters 2, the Siberian level.
2. Fight your way through to the building where you first see the Zombies and get the time crystal.
3. Before the checkpoint go to the top floor of the building which is at ground... more
2 Comments - read or post
The Old Sage
/10 with 3 votes
Game #2: Lunar Lander
First go to NeoTokyo. Continue the mission normally. When you get hurt go back to where you get your weapons... in the alley. Go down the stairs at the end of the alley and turn right. Continue to the end of this new alley.
There the should be a little... more
/10 with 7 votes
1. Play the NeoTokyo single-player mission on Medium or Hard difficulty.
2. Make your way to Sadako's hideout. There are plenty of walkthroughs out there so I'm not going to tell you how.
3. In the locker room, there is a Lunar Lander cartridge next... more