Don't Like This Library? Swap It for a New One!
/10 with 37 votes
This egg only works in the Atari version of Myst.
1. Go into the planetarium.
2. Sit in the chair and look up.
3. You'll see a machine that you can use for viewing constellations. Drag the sliding buttons down until the date near the viewer reads:... more
17 Comments - read or post
Rush Limbaugh Understands
/10 with 158 votes
1. Open the quick time movie holoamth
2. Select "movie at the top"
3. Make it so it loops back and forth
4. When it loops back instad of talking in the Chanel Wood language he will say "Rush Limbaugh Understands"
13 Comments - read or post
The D'ni Mosaic
/10 with 52 votes
If you've already played and completed the game, you'll have been to D'ni. (D'ni is the place that you arrive in after you've used the green book in the fireplace in the library.) You'll also have noticed that the floor is a mosaic, making a picture of... more
11 Comments - read or post
Find the Creator's Head!
/10 with 26 votes
1. Get to the Mechanical Age.
2. Go into Achenar's room, the one with less stuff in it.
3. Enter the secret door next to his chair.
4. Find the box near the cage and open it.
5. The head inside is the head of the creator of the MYST series.
3 Comments - read or post