Toy Story 2 Easter Egg - Snowman from "Knick-Knack" (Finding Nemo)
1. Go to the part where Buzz and the gang are looking for Woody's kidnapper on the TV.
2. Hamm skips through the channels really fast this is where you use the Slo-Mo.
3. Start your Slo-Mo and after a few channels you will see a snowman pressed up against glass.
4. If you have seen Finding Nemo, then you will know of the Snowman (in the mini-flick before the movie) who wants to get out of his snow dome.
5. If you keep the Slo-Mo on, you will see him a few more times trying to break out and you can see the girl he wants to be with once he gets out. It's pretty neat.
6. (There are many other EEggs in the TV scene. Check them out.)
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
6.8/10 with 47 votes
||Andy on 08-05-2003
Slo-Mo on VCR or DVD or Frame by Frame
Pictures and Videos
|The dynamite used in "Knick Knack".
||The Snowman himself.
||The fishbowl he ends up in.
|One of the two females from "Knick Knack" shown on Toy Story 2.
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!