Windows ME Easter Egg - Who Hates Jello?
Who Hates Jello?
This is an easter egg I found browsing in DOS Mode.
I am using an Emachines T1855 Windows Me computer. Just restored. Nothing added or installed. (yes that matters)
1. To find this easter egg, u need your brain.
2. Then you need a boot disk, or download one from the internet and put it on floppy like I did.
3. Then turn off your computer, put the boot disk in.
4. Start it w/out cd-rom support.
5. Now 2 the tricky part. type in "C:\"
(w/out quotes 4 all the cammands i tell u.)
6. Then type in "CD:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM"
(Just type it in again if it says invalid directory.)
7. Now type In "EDIT HID.DLL"
8. On the 7th Line, It Will Say "I Hate Jello"
I'll B looking 4 more.
5.1/10 with 118 votes
||DiRtYDoZeN_ICU on 03-26-2003
A Boot Disk, And Windows ME
Pictures and Videos
|Who hates Jello? :D
||HEAR MY ROFLCOPTER GOSE SOY SOY SOY SOY .... lol this is maddness
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!