Duke Nukem 3D Easter Egg - "AHB" Hidden in Level
This is pretty cool. Found it just now, actually.
1. Enter the Hollywood Holocaust level.
2. Hit TAB to go into map view.
3. Hit F to turn follow mode off.
4. Zoom out using minus "-". In the vastness of the black, you shall see a room of sorts hiding up in the northeast corner (assuming you are facing the theatre when you're doing this.)
5. Punch the arrow keys until the room is dead center in the map view.
6. Zoom in using the plus "+" key.
7. There will be three rooms there, shaped like letters. Reading them will spell out AHB.
8. If I'm right, these are the initials to the map's author. (Forgot his name, attach a comment if you know!)
FrogBlender (aka Andrew Fiori)
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
5.2/10 with 18 votes
||FrogBlender on 07-12-2001
a copy of Duke Nukem 3D (shareware version is fine)
Pictures and Videos
|Allen H Blum III
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!