Getting a Fax
/10 with 65 votes
1. Connect a printer to your PC (AND turn it on.....)
2. Play Dungeon Keeper as you normally would
3. When you're in level 5 or 7, you will get a fax from your opposing Keeper.
1 Comments - read or post
Full Moon Advice
/10 with 25 votes
1. Set your system date to a time when the moon is full
2. Start DungeonKeeper
3. Just before the initial menu, it will display a short two line poem
2 Comments - read or post
/10 with 81 votes
Messages from the Programmers
1 - Set the date on your computer to one which has a full moon.
2- Start the game as normal and go to the screen with the big map of all the levels.
3 - You should now see an extra flag with a big white circle on it.
4 - Click on it to get to... more
/10 with 15 votes
Yet Another Birthday
1. start new game
2. hold down left shift (keep down)
3. type FECKOFF (displays message as long as left shift is in)
4. or type SKEKSIS (displays message as long as left shift is in)
5. or start the game up with the command line parameter -alex... more
/10 with 12 votes
1. set you clock to november 13
Hidden message in the executable
2. start Dungeon Keeper as normal
3. you will see another birthday
/10 with 1 votes
To get a hidden message from Jonty Barnes in the game, you must get a Hatchery, a Temple and the Chicken spell. First, sacrifice more than 16 chickens into the Temple pool. Then, point your mouse cursor over the Chicken spell to show its tooltip box and... more
/10 with 14 votes
1. Either play the game on May 5, or set your computer clock to that date.
2. Start Dungeon Keeper
3. A Message should come on, I think after the intro which says "Happy Birthday Peter Molyneaux."
/10 with 27 votes
If you listen to the monks chanting you might hear the phrase "norske svin". Its danish and means "Norwegian bastards". And the title Dungeon Keeper can also be called DK, which is short for Denmark.
Birthday Greeting to Programmer
/10 with 30 votes
1. Set your system clock to the 3rd of May.
2. Start Dungeon Keeper as normal.
3. Before you see the main menu the line Happy Birthday Simon Carter is displayed.