Create a new sticky note (File | New | Note or Ctrl+Shift+N will do the trick.)
Type some text in the note (anything will do, it doesn't have to be long.)
Drag the note around the screen for a while (you can move it via the title bar just like... more
1) Type "Ren Hoek" (without the quotes) into the "Find a Contact" box on the toolbar and press Enter. (Outlook will say that it cannot find the requested contact.)
2) Click on this menu item: Tools->Macro->Macros.
3) In the "Macro Name:" box, type... more
1. Create contact named 'Ren Hoek'
2. Select contact
3. Goto Help
4. Ctrl-Alt-Shift and click on OK button