1. Open up Image Composer
2. Click on Help and About from the top menu
3. There should be a screen pop-up. If so click the mouse on the top line of where the mouse changes to a text symbol (I don't have image composer at home so I don't have an example... more
1. Draw a new shape in image composer
( The best shape is a square of about 3 inches by 3 inches with the fill color set to grey (red=98, green = 98, blue = 98 ))
2. Select the shape and go to Plug-Ins... Impressionist...Impressionist
3. Click... more
1. Open Microsoft Image Composer (comes with MS Front Page).
2. In another window, open MS Paint and start a new painting .
3. Draw a line down the middle of the page and color each half a different color
4. Save the painting as somthing, and open... more