Netscape Navigator Easter Egg - More Simple Tricks
1. NOTE: Type these without quotations in the Location/Go To area. Also, with the exception of the authors, these all work on Netscape Navigator 3.1 and should work on all others.
2. Type "about:" to see information on your Netscape version.
3. Type "about:logo" to see the netscape logo.
4. Type "about:license" to see the Netscape license that you agreed to.
5. Type "about:qtlogo" to see the Quicktime logo.
6. Type "about:mozilla" to see a bible verse Netscape style.
7. Type "about:cache","about:global","about:image-cache", or "about:memory-cache" to see the information on the contents of your cache.
8. Type "about:xxxx" (the xxxx representing whatever you want) to see your text on the screen.
9. Press Ctrl+Alt+F to have Netscape take you to a continually updated Fishcam.
10. Press Ctrl+Alt+S to toggle the bottom status bar on and off.
6.3/10 with 275 votes
||Jeremy Scott on 07-23-1999
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!