Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Easter Egg - "69" in the GTA Series
The number 69 appears in almost every GTA game, and it's a gag referring to the 69 "position." Here's some appearances in the games:
GTA: London, 1969:
1. The name itself is a gag.
1. There's a play that's being advertised called "69th Street."
2. The runway of Francis International Airport has the number 69 in it.
GTA Vice City:
1. The Bloodring Bangers have the number 69 in it.
2. The runways of Escobar International Airport have the number 69..
GTA San Andreas:
1. The army base "Area 69," reffering to Area 51.
2. If in real life we have the San Francisco 49ers, in GTA: SA we have the San Fierro 69ers!
3. If in real life we have San Francisco's Pier 39, in GTA: SA we have San Fierro's Pier 69!
4. The name of the aircraft carrier in Easter Basin is LHD-069
GTA Liberty City Stories:
1. There's a mission called Crazy "69."
2. There's a multi-player character called Officer 69.
GTA Vice City Stories:
1. The boat Marquis had "Marquis 69" written on its back.
1. The fire trucks have 69 written on the sides.
2. There's a diner called 69th Street Diner.
3. On the side of the buses there's written 69.
4. In the Pump Shotgun there's the encarving "Model no. 69."
5. Pay close attention to the LCPD officers. In their collar is the number 69.
GTA The Lost And Dammed:
1. The achievement and trophy Get Good Wood is earned by knocking 69 racers off their bikes with the bat.
7.0/10 with 1 votes
||Kayhow on 02-27-2011
Played most of the GTA games
Pictures and Videos
|Pier 69 in San Fierro
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!