Donkey Kong Country 3 Easter Egg - Legend of Zelda reference
1. Go to "Bazaar's General Store" on the world map.
2. Buy the Yellow Shell for 5 coins.
3. Now you notice that a new option has appeared to replace the Shell. It says ; "So who owns the castle?"
4. When you choose it, Bazaar will is that the information is worth 2 beat coins.
5. Instead of paying him, tell him that you are "Saving for Swanky's".
6. Bazaar will tell you that some cheeky lad called Link asked him the same question. He will also say that Link didn't have enough coins, but he accepted 500 rupees for the information
Link is obviously the main character from Legend of Zelda series.
7.0/10 with 1 votes
||Anonymous on 07-20-2008
5 bear coins
Pictures and Videos
|Silly Link. Bazaar is not interested in your foreign currancy!
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!