Pokemon Emerald Version Easter Egg - Pokemon Cloning Glitch
Clone any pokemon!
1. First you must have already beat the Elite 4 and unlocked the Battle Frontier. Then fly to the Battle Frontier and go to the Battle Tower.
(Before you can clone your pokemon, you need to have it in your party already.)
2. Go to the PC in the Battle Tower and deposit the pokemon you want to clone. Exit the PC and save the game.
3. Now open the PC again and withdraw the pokemon you wish to clone.
4. Go talk to the LINK MULTI BATTLE ROOM lady (the one closest to the PC) and tell her CHALLENGE. Choose the category of the pokemon to be cloned (Level 50 or Open Level; I don't think it matters which one you choose) and select two pokemon. The woman will now say "Before entering BATTLE ROOM, your progress must be saved. Is that okay? Say YES. Now you will notice a small time gap.
5. Your pokemon has been cloned successfully!
6. When the sentence "Would you like to save the game?" apppears, select NO. Now turn the game OFF and turn it ON again. You will find the pokemon in your party and the PC!
I've done this a couple times and this is safe as long as you follow these steps. This glitch works with any pokemon, even Mew, Celebi, Deoxys, and Jirachi!
GBA or DS, the game, and you have to have unlocked the Battle Frontier.
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!