Windows 95 Easter Egg - Product Team Credits
1. Right Click on the Desktop.
2. Select New... then Folder.
3. Name the folder "and now, the moment you've all been waiting for".
4. Right Click on the folder and rename it to "we proudly present for your viewing pleasure".
5. Rename it again to "The Microsoft Windows 95 Product Team!"
6. Open the folder and the Windows 95 credits will be displayed. The folder will remain around so anytime you want to view the credits again, all you have to do is re-open the folder.
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
5.7/10 with 672 votes
||Eli Smith on 07-15-1999
Original version of Win95, might have been removed in later service packs.
Pictures and Videos
|A screenshot of Windows 95 Easter Egg
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!