Halo 2 Easter Egg - The Giant Soccerball
Ok, I was doodling around when I saw this egg.
1. You have to find the sputnik skull on level Quarentine Zone (legendary). how to get it: Start the level and turn around directly behind you. there will be a tunnel. Go through it and go all the way to the back of the battle field. when you get to the wall, wall hug the wall and start walking right. you will then come to a ledge with a tiny width of land. keep walking on that ledge until the end of the ledge. there should be a skull floating and when u pick it up it will say sputnik. (to get rid of sputnik, turn of your xbox and restart.)
2. OK, once you have got sputnik skull press save and quit.
3. Now start the Metropolis level with any difficulty.
NOTE: When you start you must kill ALL of the marines.
4. Now go about halfway across the bridge and then the other marines start coming across the ledge on the right of the bridge... Kill them
5. Now you are at the end of the bridge when Cortana says, "Well that's a nice welcome" or something like that. There will be three banshees in the air and like 5 ghosts coming out. Kill all ghosts except one and highjack the last ghost.
6. Now shoot two of the three banshees in the air and leave one flying. Start leading him into the tunnel by shooting at him periodically. NOTE: if you came too close to the banshee it will fly away.
7. Now when you come to that one bend in the tunnel and the warthog comes out, shoot the warthog until it blows up (so it kills all the marines). NOTE: Be sure to always look back to see if the banshee is following you because sometimes he can dissapear.
8. Now go across the first barrier and kill all the aliens. (Sometimes the banshee will get stuck in corners so when that happens stand about ten fight behind him and he will come out.)
9. Now this is the tricky part. Lead the banshee into that red tunnel. (The banshee will act drunk by crashing into everything in the room) then dont go into that circular tunnel yet once you have the banshee in the room. NOTE: If you go in the circular tunnel before the banshee and it says load, the banshee will disapear. once it seems to want to go into the tunnel you might have to shoot the tail wings but BE CAREFUL you dont want to blow it up (remember you have sputnik which makes bunches and attacks stronger)
10. Once it's in the circular tunnel, quickly jump and highjack because once you enter the circular tunnel, you have like two seconds to get on. once you have highjacked the banshee you can fly out of the tunnel.
OPTIONAL: If you want to get the ultimate scarab gun, then once you fly out of the tunnel, if you look diagonally up left, you will see two bridges. Fly to the first one that comes to you. In the middle of the bridge there will be what looks like a covenant assault rifle on top of a cone. but once you pick up the gun you have the ultimate scarab gun!!!
11. Fly dow to where you would normally go and kill all those mean aliens. once you go onto that street like thing (remember to bring your banshee with you) you will see straight ahead of you that there is a building with broken glass. NOTE: there is actually two buildings with broken glass so take the one that is higher. if that isnt the one then try the other building.
12. Now once you are in the right building, around the corner on the left will be a giant soccer ball that you can use your canon beam on your banshee to shoot with. one time when i was playing around with the ball it went like 50 feet high!!!
CONGRATUALTIONS!!! YOU NOW HAVE THE GIANT SOCCER BALL!!!
Spread the word and
if you like this Egg!
6.3/10 with 61 votes
||Anonymous on 05-24-2005
just halo 2, and an xbox (ofcourse)
Pictures and Videos
||banshee flying around in metropolis
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!