SpongeBob Squarepants Easter Egg - My Leg!
In many of the first season episodes the creators hid a recording of a fish yelling "My Leg" through-out different episodes. It fun to find where the creators put the recording. Here is a list of the places I found the recording:
1. This one is on the episode where SpongeBob is hall montior. After the part where SpongeBob directs all the cars in the wrong direction, you see a bunch of cars that had crash. During this scene, you'll here a man moan, "My Leg..."
2. This one is on "Boating School" episode. When SpongeBob crashes into the lighthouse looking building, and it falls down, you here the same man moan, "My Leg..."
3. On "The Chaperone" episode, when all the kids at the prom get hurt during the Sponge Song, you can here the recording, "My Leg!"
4. This is on "Culture Shock", where Squidward puts on a talent show. When Pearl puts on her perfromance, and jumps up and down, people start crashing through the air. At this part, you here the recording, "My Leg!"
5. On "Sleepy Time", when SpongeBob gets inside Plankton's dream, Plankton says, "I see you, Zap!" and you hear the recording "My Leg!"
6. In the episode "Arrgh!", a fish walks in the Kusty Krab and says "Whip up those patties, cause I sure am hungry" or something like that. Mr. Krabs, pushes him and he yells, "My Leg!"
7. On "Walking Small", when SpongeBob gets out his towel, he fans off all the sand on it. All the fish pack up very fast and runs away. You can hear the recording, "My Leg!" at this moment.
8. On "Karate Choppers", when SpongeBob crashes a fish into the floor because he thinks he's Sandy, you hear the recording.
9. This episode wasn't on the first season, but it was the first episode of the second season. On "Something Smells", when SpongeBob says hello to everyone in the marching band, his bad breath knocks them over like bowling pins. Then they all get up and run away and you can once again, hear the recording of the man screaming, "My Leg!"
A first season episode
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!