Thief: The Dark Project Easter Egg - Corrections for the Basketball Court Egg
1. Start the Training course. Skill doesn't matter. (correction)
2. Go through it until you start practicing swordfighting with your partner.
3. When he starts to walk away, resist the temptation to continue bashing him with your sword. This is important, time matters!
4. Quickly walk over to the table. (correction)
5. Grab all the stuff; make sure you get the key! (correction)
6. Follow your partner through the gate.
7. There's a locked door in the room he stops in, use your key on it. (correction)
8. You can simply use the DROP key to get rid of the bedroll, instead of trying to throw it with the USE key. (correction)
9. Hopefully, you can continue the training course after playing basketball. When I first found this egg (completely on my own in fact!), the gate closed behind me and I couldn't get out! One of the new patches was supposed to fix this, I think.
6.9/10 with 47 votes
||Todd Nelson on 07-12-1999
Windows 95 or better
Pictures and Videos
None posted yet. Send us yours
and be the first!