Paint Shop Pro Easter Egg - Picture of the Developers (v7.0)
1. Open Paint Shop Pro.
2. Click File>>New.
3. Specify a Width of 1022 and a Height of 817 and click OK.
4. Now choose Image>>Picture Frame.
5. Inside Picture Frame choose Antique Marble and choose Next.
6. Choose Frame Inside of Image and click Finish
7. Now choose the Eraser tool.
8. Go to the Tool Options and increase the brush size (this is to make it faster).
9. Right click and drag over image (scribble) to see the development team.
6.7/10 with 253 votes
||Whut on 03-03-2001
Purchased Version of Paint Shop Pro 7
Pictures and Videos
|image of PSP development team
Do you have another one? Send us a picture or video of this Egg!